Saturday 2 March 2013

How to Apply Make-up for Women Over 40 (A Video)

I found this very interesting video about how to make up women over 40. As a fashion consultant, I find it very challenging to apply make-up on mature women especially ages 40 and beyond. I find this video very informative and provides do-it-yourself tips to make cosmetic application fun and effective!


I loved how the demonstrator explained the step-by-step process and of course, the result she had made. I personally think that shimmer eye shadows are only for younger ladies but she proved me wrong! It's just a matter of how and where you apply it, and the color you choose.

For women over 40, Earth shades work best for any type of occasion and being simple is the key to being fabulous over 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment