Wednesday 27 March 2013

Colored Jeans for Women Over 40 (A Video)

All women have jeans in their closets. 


I stumbled upon a video on YouTube that may be informative for you as well. I love they way they actually wear colored jeans and matching them with a fabulous top that will surely fit women beyond their 40's. 



I fear the same thing about colored jeans. It's stereotyped that most women with generous thighs and legs won't look good on vibrant-colored jeans because it will just make plus size women even fatter. One tip that made me realize otherwise is the jeans' cut matters more than the color. Boot or flared cut jeans can give flattery to plus sized women. 

I bet, many women will be encouraged to experiment more on wearing colored jeans after watching this video. Their website can also be found here which is a great resource for various fashion tips for women over 40.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for nice blog post. I could get help from your information to create some content for our followers and the website fashionneosale.info. You may also visit here, https://fashionneosale.info/how-to-wear-leggings/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so much pleased to read your article. I just love this post. Here all information seems to be very resourceful and knowledgeable for everyone.
    ajonlinekaufen.info

    ReplyDelete